EDICOM is attending the 47th annual HCSA Conference and Exhibition in Harrogate, United Kingdom, on the 29th and 30th of November.
This year’s conference is called “Stronger Together”, with aims to share issues and challenges posed by the NHS, while focusing on how working more collaboratively can leverage better outcomes.
The NHS e-Procurement Strategy continues its progressive implementation and aims to streamline procurement processes for goods and services, making it more efficient by automating the exchange of documents in the NHS supply chain.
In this dynamic and changing environment, EDICOM is able to bring some light to those companies that are already moving forward towards the digitization of their workflows. The EDICOM platform can help you meet compliance with any requirement in the NHS e-Procurement Strategy. Your company can hence meet all necessary requirements with a solution from one single provider. Here are the reasons why:
- EDICOM is part of the PEPPOL Network as an accredited Access Point and can support your company through all stages of implementation process.
- We have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) RM3784 PEPPOL Access Point Framework Agreement.
- We own a GDSN certified Data Pool (electronic catalog) which enables suppliers and hospitals to synchronize all their product and service information.
- We also offer a full integrated EDI and e-Invoicing platform, which will make electronic data interchange automatic and immediate with full document traceability.
–> Request a meeting with our colleagues here. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The rollout of e-communications through PEPPOL and GDSN is an open door to international trade and optimization of other business activities. Digitizing communications flows will create competitive advantages for businesses which will be able to expand their commercial focus worldwide.
- Free download our White Paper on PEPPOL.
Next steps within the NHS adoption calendar
The medical devices companies are already up and running with their adoption calendar. The next group of companies to implement the electronic system is the medicines suppliers group, such as pharmaceuticals and laboratories.
If you would like more detailed information on the aims of this initiative and the deadlines for rollout in companies, we recommend:
Visit us at our stand and ask about how we can help you with your e-Procurement project!